Antec Edge 650 Power Supply
- Brand: Antec
- Product Code: EDG650
- Availability: Pre-Order
Antec’s EDGE series is the pinnacle of power supplies. EDGE is fully modular with a revolutionary 18+10-pin MBU socket for the needs of tomorrow. By using a PSU that is 80 PLUS® GOLD & ErP Lot 6: 2013 certified, operating up to 92% efficient, you can reduce your electricity bill by up to 20% when compared to many other power supplies.
EDGE’s innovative 16-pin sockets create a new level of flexibility by doubling the modular connectivity, supporting two different 8-pins connectors and even future connectors of 10, 12, 14 or 16-pins. All cables are darkened and also flat (except MBU cable) to become Flat Stealth Wires and are thus nearly invisible in your chassis. 2 High Current Rails and a ~99% +12V output ratio maximize EDGE’s capabilities to power the latest CPU’s & GPU’s. CircuitShield™ makes EDGE safe and reliable in any environment with its 7 industrial-grade protections. Backed by a 5 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support, EDGE embodies everything a power supply can accomplish today.
- 650W Continuous Power - Guaranteed 650W of Continuous Power from Antec
- 80 PLUS® GOLD certified - Up to 92% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- AQ5 - Antec Quality 5 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
- 16-pin Socket - Industry-leading 16-pin sockets double the modular connectivity by supporting 2 different 8-pin cables per socket and allow for future connector changes
- 135 mm LED FDB Silence - Whisper-quiet high-quality LED fluid-dynamic bearing fan with long lifetime
- Thermal Manager - An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
- High Current Rails - 2 +12V rails with high load capabilities ensure maximum CPU & GPU compatibility
- 99.7% +12V - Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- 28(18+10)- pin MBU socket - For possible future MBU connectors
- CircuitShield™ - Full suite of industrial grade protections: Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), No Load Operation (NLO), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP) & Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP)
- Japanese Heavy- Duty Caps - High-performance Japanese capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
- Flat Stealth Wires - Flat and darkened wires for minimal visibility in chassis (except MBU cable)
- ATX12V 2.4 - Engineered according to the newest PSU guideline and compatible with the latest CPU generation
- 1x 20+4 Pin
- 1x 8 Pin EPS 12V
- 4x 6+2 PCI-E
- 9x SATA
- 6x Molex
- 1x Floppy
Return to Base: 12 Months
Products are warranted to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product by the manufacturer. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
Products are warranted to the number of month(s) from the date of the original invoice.
|Return to Base||
Products covered under a return to base warranty require the customer to return the products to us for warranty claims.
Products covered under an on site warranty require the customer to contact the manufacture directly by calling their service center. If you require additional assistance in contacting the manufacturer please contact us as we are more than happy to assist you further in this process.