Antec VP500P Power Supply
- Brand: Antec
- Product Code: VP500P
- Availability: In Stock
The Antec VP500P is crafted for quality, performance and incredible value. This entry-level solution gives you everything you need in a power supply. No twinkly lights or glittery paint jobs - a 120 mm fan for effective and quiet cooling, dual +12V rails for amazingly stable power and heavy-duty protection circuitry for peace of mind, no matter how demanding your system. And it comes with all the assurance of Antec's AQ2 Antec Quality 2 year limited warranty. All the features, none of the waste: for builders that are strictly business, the VP500P is strictly power.
- 500W Continuous Power – Guaranteed 500W of Continuous Power from Antec
- Up to 85% efficient - To reduce your electricity bill
- AQ2 - Antec Quality 2 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
- 120 mm Silence - Whisper-quiet high-quality fan with long lifetime
- Thermal Manager - An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
- Multi PCI-E - 2 PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
- CircuitShield™ - Full suite of industrial grade protections:
- Over Current Protection (OCP),
- Over Voltage Protection (OVP),
- Under Voltage Protection (UVP),
- Over Power Protection (OPP) &
- Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP)
- Heavy-duty Caps - High-performance capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
- ErP Lot 6 - Compliant to the toughest energy standard available
- 1x 20+4 Pin
- 1x 8 Pin EPS 12V
- 1x 6+2 PCI-E
- 1x 6 Pin PCI-E
- 4x SATA
- 3x Molex
- 1x Floppy
Return to Base: 12 Months
Products are warranted to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product by the manufacturer. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
Products are warranted to the number of month(s) from the date of the original invoice.
|Return to Base||
Products covered under a return to base warranty require the customer to return the products to us for warranty claims.
Products covered under an on site warranty require the customer to contact the manufacture directly by calling their service center. If you require additional assistance in contacting the manufacturer please contact us as we are more than happy to assist you further in this process.