CH Products Finest Hour Pack For PC & Mac
- Brand: CH Products
- Product Code: CH-FINESTHOUR
- Availability: In Stock
As the skies above darken, your pulse quickens, your muscles tighten and adrenaline surges through your veins as you engage enemy aircraft in gut wrenching aerial combat. With the CH Products "Finest Hour" flight simulation controller pack, the realism of your next combat mission ascends to new heights. Whether you're flying a Fokker D. VII or Nieuport 28.C1 in Rise of Flight, a Supermarine Spitfire or Messerschmitt Bf109 in IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover, or the Thunderbolt II in DCS: A-10C Warthog, the "Finest Hour" pack gives you the precise control input, longevity of components and quality of build that you need to gain air superiority today and into the future.
Combatstick 568 Features
- 3 axes and 18 buttons.
- X, Y and Z axes for aileron, elevator and throttle control.
- 6 traditional push buttons.
- 1 four direction HAT switch.
- 1 eight direction POV HAT switch.
- Total of 128 programmable functions with the included Control Manager software.
- Stylised F16 Fighting Falcon (Viper) handle.
- Dual rotary trim wheels for precise adjustment of ailerons and elevators.
- Side throttle wheel.
Pro Pedals Features
- 3 axes.
- X and Y axes for left and right toe brake control.
- Z axis on self centering sliding mechanism for rudder control.
- Realistic heel-toe differential brake control.
- Locking rudder axis for gas & brake emulation suiting racing games.
- Plug and play driverless USB installation.
- Quality industrial components and construction.
- Large sturdy bases with 7 foot USB cables.
- Supported operating systems: Microsoft Windows 98 and Mac OSX or later.
- Two year limited warranty.
- 1 x CH Products Combatstick 568 USB Joystick For PC & Mac.
- 1 x CH Products Pro Rudder Pedals USB For PC & Mac.
Return to Base: 12 Months
Products are warranted to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product by the manufacturer. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
Products are warranted to the number of month(s) from the date of the original invoice.
|Return to Base||
Products covered under a return to base warranty require the customer to return the products to us for warranty claims.
Products covered under an on site warranty require the customer to contact the manufacture directly by calling their service center. If you require additional assistance in contacting the manufacturer please contact us as we are more than happy to assist you further in this process.