Corsair CX500M Power Supply
- Brand: Corsair
- Product Code: CP-9020059-NA
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Availability: Out Of Stock
Reserve this product
Since this product is out of stock, you can send a reservation request.
The Corsair CX Series Modular power supply units are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades, offering high reliability, low noise, and the flexibility of modular cabling.
- The modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need. You get to save space and reduce clutter for a cleaner-looking build and improved airflow.
- CX Series Modular is built and tested to strict standards for trouble-free installation and smooth operation.
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency and clever fan design allow for little or no detectable fan noise during regular operation.
- The matte black finish, black-sleeved cables and black connectors help give your system a restrained, high-tech look.
- Every Corsair power supply is designed by our California engineering team and built to our exact specifications. The same care that goes into the design and testing of our renowned high-power enthusiast power supplies also goes into the CX Series Modular, because you need confidence and reliability regardless of your build budget.
- Since the peripheral power cables aren’t hard-wired to the power supply, you can connect only the cables you need for your exact configuration of PCI-E cards and storage devices. The rest of the cables stay in the box, and not in your PC’s case where they can add to the clutter and interfere with airflow.
- Once you’ve installed a PSU, you shouldn’t have to think about it. Employing a thermally controlled fan makes the CX Series Modular quieter at idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even when you’re pushing your system hard.
- Up to 85% energy efficiency means less heat generation and lower energy bills.
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power.
- Universal AC input from 90-264V.
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis.
- ErP Lot 6 Compliant.
- A three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service.
- 1x 20+4 Pin
- 1x 8 Pin EPS 12V
- 2x PCI-E
- 5x SATA
- 4x Molex
- 1x Floppy
Return to Base: 12 Months
Products are warranted to the original purchaser against defects in
materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product by the
manufacturer. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident,
improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural
breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
Products are warranted to the number of month(s) from the date of the original invoice.
|Return to Base|
Products covered under a return to base warranty require the customer to return the products to us for warranty claims.
Products covered under an on site warranty require the customer to
contact the manufacture directly by calling their service center. If you
require additional assistance in contacting the manufacturer please
contact us as we are more than happy to assist you further in this