Corsair RM750 Power Supply
- Brand: Corsair
- Product Code: CP-9020055-NA
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Availability: Out Of Stock
Reserve this product
Since this product is out of stock, you can send a reservation request.
The Corsair RM750 is fully modular and optimized for silence and high efficiency. It’s built with low-noise capacitors and transformers, and Zero RPM Fan Mode ensures that the fan doesn’t even spin until the power supply is under heavy load. And with a fan that’s custom-designed for low noise operation, it’s whisper-quiet even when it’s pushed hard.
80 PLUS Gold rated efficiency saves you money on your power bill, and the low-profile black cables are fully modular, so you can enjoy fast, neat builds. And, like all Corsair power supplies, the RM750 is built with high-quality components and is guaranteed to deliver clean, stable, continuous power. Want even more? Connect it to your Corsair Link system (available separately) and you can even monitor fan speed and +12V current directly from your desktop.
Corsair is the best-selling brand of enthusiast power supplies worldwide, and offers more power supplies with seven-year warranties than any other major brand. Corsair innovations, like the first DSP-controlled desktop PC power supply, drive our focus on providing reliable, quiet and efficient PSUs for everything from basic desktop systems to one-of-a-kind dream PCs.
- RM Series power supplies are designed with capacitors and transformers carefully selected to eliminate coil whine and other background noise that can be annoying in quiet environments.
- The efficient design of the RM750 means minimal excess heat generation, so the fan doesn't even need to spin under low to medium loads. And when you're pushing it hard, the thermal sensor controls the fan speed to ensure that it gets the cooling it needs without any extra noise.
- The custom-designed fan has an optimized blade profile for low-turbulence airflow and near-silent operation even at full speed.
- Highly efficient RM Series power supplies produce less heat and have lower operating costs.
- You can use only the cables you need, and leave the rest in the box for fast, easy, and great-looking builds.
- Power ratings are continuous, not peak, for superior protection for your valuable PC. Corsair uses high-quality internal components, and the RM750 is guaranteed to deliver clean, stable, continuous power.
- Want even more? RM Series power supplies connect to Corsair Link hubs (available separately) for real-time monitoring of fan speed and power delivery directly from your desktop.
- 80PLUS Gold certified, delivering over 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- The completely modular cable system allows you to use only the cables you need.
- Low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromising performance and reliability.
- A five year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99.
- Universal AC input from 100~240.
- Over-voltage, over-current protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, C TUV US, RCM, TUV, CB, CCC, BSMI, GOST, ROHS, WEEE, ROHS, KC, TUV-S
- 1x 20+4 Pin
- 1x 8 Pin EPS 12V
- 4x PCI-E
- 8x SATA
- 7x Molex
- 2x Floppy
Return to Base: 12 Months
Products are warranted to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product by the manufacturer. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
Products are warranted to the number of month(s) from the date of the original invoice.
|Return to Base||
Products covered under a return to base warranty require the customer to return the products to us for warranty claims.
Products covered under an on site warranty require the customer to contact the manufacture directly by calling their service center. If you require additional assistance in contacting the manufacturer please contact us as we are more than happy to assist you further in this process.