Genius MaxFire MiniPad Pro
- Brand: Genius
- Product Code: GS-MINIPADPRO
- Availability: In Stock
The MaxFire MiniPad Pro is the latest game pad from Genius specifically designed for notebook or PC users. This game pad has vibration feedback and features a Turbo function for auto repeat, which is great for action or shooting games. It also has four side buttons and a mini stick as PSP®; both of them give you a totally different feel while playing PC games no matter if you are using a notebook or desktop.
The slim ergonomic design provides more comfort and is ideal for notebook users so you can play your favorite PC games anywhere you want. With an 8-way D-pad and eight action buttons, MaxFire MiniPad Pro lets you move and reach targets simply while playing games. Feel the slim comfort and real vibration effect in PC games, the MaxFire MiniPad Pro is the ideal choice for you. Just plug it into the USB port, setup the Turbo function on the buttons for repeat attacks, and you can easily have fun immediately.
- Mini slim PC game pad, ideal for Notebook users.
- Ergonomic and lightweight.
- Mini direction stick for easy and advanced control.
- Vibration effects make hits, explosions or crashes seem real.
- Convenient plug and play USB interface.
- Supports Windows Vista/XP/2000/ME/98SE
- 8-way D-pad and eight action buttons, including four triggers.
- Turbo button for auto repeat, great for shooting and action games.
- Slim USB Vibration Game Pad
- Driver CD
- Multi-language user’s Manual
Return to Base: 12 Months
Products are warranted to the original purchaser against defects in
materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product by the
manufacturer. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident,
improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural
breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
Products are warranted to the number of month(s) from the date of the original invoice.
|Return to Base|
Products covered under a return to base warranty require the customer to return the products to us for warranty claims.
Products covered under an on site warranty require the customer to
contact the manufacture directly by calling their service center. If you
require additional assistance in contacting the manufacturer please
contact us as we are more than happy to assist you further in this