Zignum M-DESK W1 Ergonomic Monitor Stand
- Brand: Zignum
- Product Code: ZN-MDESK-W1-B
- Availability: In Stock
Zignum M-DESK W1 ergonomic monitor stand is not just a monitor stand, but a great companion when you work, study and play. The M-DESK can raise the height of your LCD/LED monitor by 8cm or 12cm, providing you the most ergonomic viewing angles. The M-Desk also serves as a desk organizer; with spacious room underneath you can store your small gadgets and stationeries away, keeping your workspace tidy.
- The creative triangular design of M-DESK W1 makes it a perfect monitor stand for your work station.
- M-DESK W1 can raise the height of your LCD/LED monitor by 8cm or 12cm, providing ergonomic viewing angles for your most comfort in use.
- Having a built-in audio jack and four USB output ports as a multimedia platform, M-DESK W1 allows you to connect your devices easily.
- The M-Desk W1 also serves as a desk organizer. With spacious room underneath you can store your small gadgets and stationeries away, keeping your workspace tidy.
- M-DESK W1 applies elegant radian design that builds very comfortable vision space.
- The distributed lines on M-DESK W1 can provide a superb anti-slip for the safety of your monitor.
- With this functional arc bayonet design, you can easily tidy up your cables to make a clean workplace.
- M-DESK W1 is made of high quality eco-friendly plastic.
- Easy Access to Frequently Used Ports. No need to reach down to plug in your headset or USB devices! The M-DESK W1 features a built-in audio jack and four USB output ports, allowing you to connect your devices easily.
- Black M-DESK W1
Please Note: This is the black version of this stand.
Return to Base: 12 Months
Products are warranted to the original purchaser against defects in
materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product by the
manufacturer. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident,
improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural
breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
Products are warranted to the number of month(s) from the date of the original invoice.
|Return to Base|
Products covered under a return to base warranty require the customer to return the products to us for warranty claims.
Products covered under an on site warranty require the customer to
contact the manufacture directly by calling their service center. If you
require additional assistance in contacting the manufacturer please
contact us as we are more than happy to assist you further in this